Monday, November 29, 2010

Aaaalright I'm back

I have a doctor's appt at 10 AM today. So I figure it will be less painful if I just write all night and then go. I have some chores to do too. I've had an evening nap, so I think I'm ok.

Spent time with husbando.

Started reading another Regency romance, and this one's very funny--sucked me right in.

Felt on the verge of a serious headache, but the nap sent it away. Still feel it could come, though, so I'll have to be careful. (Ie. wear stoopid earbuds instead of good quality headphones--the latter put pressure on the top of my head.)

Have some pastas and brownies on standby. Ice tea on my right.

Stoopid kitty on my finger, must get rid of.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia