Monday, November 29, 2010

44 002

Wow I'm in real clothes for the first time since last Monday when I went out with Swiss Girl. (But I own multiple pajamas so that I always look soigné even when sluffing.)

I'm wearing the necklace Fernando recently bought me. It's pink granite or something.


I'm dressed in my doctor clothes (t-shirt and comfy slacks for easy pull-off-ability, short sleeves for blood pressure access. Though I'm hoping she's in a rush today, so I won't get the usual shaming about my weight.)

I have an appt with the GP, just to get my birth pill renewed and maybe a flu shot. Then I have to go pick up my eyeglasses (yay!) And then go to the mall down the hill and get something from the post office (hopefully my advent calendar, yay!) And go to the pet store and the health food store to renew all our toy and vegan supplies for the winter (yay!) So at least it's mostly fun chores, which makes it easier to leave the house.

Gonna write til then. In theory.

1 comment:

ladada said...

You're only up against the same inertia that has been acknowledeged through the ages:

For example: circa 100 AD? - I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. -- Paul's Letter to the Romans 7:15

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia