Thursday, April 8, 2010

yay!

I found my old charity receipts! You get more back if you lump your charity receipts together every few years (at least, for me, because the amount I give isn't huge), so I haven't done them the last few years. And every April I think "I should find those old receipts and do them this year" and every year I'm too mehhhh and can't be bothered. But I finally did it! (Somewhere during my MA all my paperwork went to pot. I kept everything, I did my taxes, I paid my bills... but nothing got organized or thrown out.)

Now the only remaining mystery is where are the receipts for my Haiti donations... maybe I got email receipts for those. And so the search continues...

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia