Thursday, April 8, 2010

moneymoneymoneymooooneeeey!

Taaaax time. The way I get through tax time is to focus on the positive--all the things my taxes pay for, that I'm glad they pay for. I'll need that this year, because I'm back to paying them! Gone are my heady school days of receiving money. Now I have to pay back My Debt to Society for a dirt cheap education.

It's alright, I'm ready. Bring it! Bring it tax software!

The real problem is I can't remember which site I used last year. I tried a new one and liked it waaay better than the one I used to use--much clearer. But which was it?? Must investigate...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I have lost my fracking W-2's. Taxes will be late yet again this year... *sigh* I can't keep track of little pieces of paper...ever.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia