Monday, June 2, 2008

What was I doing last year?

Let's go over to my old blog and see what I was up to in May 2006 and 2007:

2006


- taxes: " I've been working on my and Ben's taxes today. But let's not talk about Evil Tax Software. Because it's evil. "
- I was choosing a blog location
- was singing "Mystic Man" by Peter Tosh "I don't eat no hamburger"
- went to Faux Abba show
- watched Star Wars movies for my birthday
- was enjoying Jim Steinman:

I raised my guitar high above my head and just as I was
about to bring the guitar crashing down upon the center of the bed
my father woke up screaming:
"stop...wait a minute..stop it,boy"
"what do you think you're doing???
That's no way to treat an expensive musical instrument"
And I said "god damn it, daddy!!!
You know I love you....."
"BUT YOU GOT A HELL OF A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!"



2007









- whining about writing papers
- people realized the HIV rate in parts of Africa is much lower than they previously thought
- taking Tylenol-codeine every 4 hours
- had 7 cankers on my tongue from obsessively chewing cinnamon gum
- " Fernando's up. He'll be sorry he missed the four hour Warcraft window. Too bad sucka!"
- listening to new Tori and Feist
- the Prince video I posted is no longer available because Prince is as squirrelly as a nutbar

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia