Monday, June 2, 2008

In Nanaimoland

So visiting the folks in Nanaimo. On Friday I flew here with step-mommy, who had been visiting us in Montreal. We watched SW: A New Hope.

Saturday

The Father and I solved all the world's problems (that's what I call Really Long Conversations) and went for a walk on the city harbour front. We watched Empire Strikes Back.

Here is the view from Bedroom Window:
Harbour Front
Sitting in the park, still solving the world's problems:
The Dogzilla hot dog stand:


Sunday
One of the three birds: Chara.
The result of having 3 birds - Stepmommy cleaning cleaning cleaning:My corner in the living room, from whence I write this, listening to Metallica: (I don't know why this text is underlined.)

And the view:

The Pater returns from church (that is to say - handing out hot dogs and hot chocolate to street folk.) Step-mommy and I stayed in Being Trivial (watched The Mummy II) while he was out Being Good.

SOLVING MYSTERIES:

There's this yellow flower EVERYwhere around the island, and tonight I discovered what it is. Scotch Broom. Another Nancy Drew mystery comes to a close.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia