Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wonder Woman's costume revealed

Here's the new costume. I like the pants and boots. But it's hard to add metal to something without it looking like plastic, which makes it look like a Halloween costume. Probably should have gone with bronze colored material instead, like the piping on her boots. Interesting that they moved away from the Americanness of the costume.

I also think that, in real life, her boobies would constantly pop out of that costume while chasing baddies. Usually her bustier goes up a little farther than that. Wonder Woman must now go through a lot of double-sided tape.
I also hope these high heels are like those new really expensive boots with lots of cushioning, and good grips. Cause running around in heels is really hard. When I'm in running shoes, I can by-pass a woman in heels any day. But it's possible that amazonian women have exceptionally high arches and this is a healthy shoe for them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia