Friday, March 18, 2011

Balcony Amour

My little Wolverbean. Now that it's above zero, any chance I give her to sit on the balcony, she takes. Usually she prefers to sit out at night, but she'll take the day if that's all she gets. But the wind is still chilly so I can't leave the door open longer than 30 minutes cause indoors where there's no sun, I get too cold.

Minion doesn't really get it. She wanders in and out, but she doesn't really understand why her buddy wants to sit out there so long.

I'm back watching the Thornbirds, though I missed the beginning cause I had a headache night last night (it's menstruation week) and slept past 2 PM. But I woke up in time to see Dane's death, like I wanted. I'm waiting for the big scene where Meggy tells Ralph: He was your child! No no noooooooo!!!!

2 comments:

Simone said...

To scary for my blood!

*shiver*

London Mabel said...

It was great, he broke down crying and she just stood there looking cold blooded.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia