Tuesday, February 15, 2011

loafers make the best mahmmies

It's hard to get your career homework done when your cats would rather you remain unemployed, and sit around all day petting them. Today my cats are being especially attentive, and I no sooner pry Minion off my finger, than Haley moves in for a schnoogle (sitting on your chest and licking your ear.)

No use telling them that a one income household won't pay their vet bills, because they aren't very interested in vet bills. I try telling them that we won't be able to afford Snappy Toms treats, but they just think Fernando and I will forego essential foods in that case. Whatever it takes to ensure that The Mahmmy stays home like a good full-time kitty mahmmy.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia