Saturday, February 5, 2011

ah! ah!

I purposely got up  a bit early today, so I could go to bed on time. But I've got soooo many things I want to do these days, that once I settle down at my computer for the night, my brain wakes up, and time flies, and next thing I know it's... 4:20 AM!

Huff!

I have to make myself go to bed.

Since leaving my job last November, I hadn't gone through a bad headache spell--until this past end of January. I can think of 6 reasons, after my period, why it happened. But the basic result is I was fuzzy brained and less productive. So now I'm having a good week and wanting to jump back in with both feet, and there's just too much to do! Too much fun! Too much to process! Ah! Ah!

Gotta feed the cats and bolt.

2 comments:

dirtyduck said...

"...that once I settle down at my computer for the night,.." lol night owl!

you saw what i wrote about you right?

London Mabel said...

I did! I lefts a comment! You're too cute.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia