Thursday, December 23, 2010

Programs to Analyze Music in iTunes

I'm trying out a couple itunes analyzers, to see how useful they might be. Beatunes you have to pay for, I'm trying the free 14 days--it corrects artist names and such. It didn't find that many mistakes, though, cause I keep my library pretty clean (that is I correct inconsistencies as I see them, cause they annoy me.)

iTunes Statistician wasn't really helpful.

But I'm having fun with Super Analyzer. Many of the stats aren't helpful because I've reloaded my library (and changed computers) over the years. But here are two funny charts: (click on them to see them bigger.)

Get the impression I like love songs?
 


Get an idea of what time I go to bed, when I get up, and at what time I start my creative pursuits for the day? (That's usually when I listen to music.)


No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia