Thursday, December 23, 2010

Minion Vs the Christmas Tree: And other Christmas cat-astrophes

Just sittin' back and relaxing in Minion's tree cave.

Mark one point for the tree--putting little plastic stars around the light bulbs seems to be working so far, in distracting her from chewing on the lights. (You can just see the star sticking out of her mouth.)

Enjoying the spoils of war (the little soldier's helmet.) 

Of course, Christmas isn't just about trees. It's also about wrapping presents, and how helpful cats are. I rolled out this paper and Haley was sitting on it before I'd even finished cutting.

Then Minion tried to eat it.

I had to take the paper off one of the rolls and let her play with it.


I drew the line when she later started munching on one of Fernando's already-wrapped gifts.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia