Thursday, December 30, 2010

Haley and the Case of the Suspicious Room

It's hard to concentrate on anything else with a pet is sick. Haley's acting weird, but I think it's the Tramadol pain killer--the tech warned me to give it less often if she acts kooky. One of the rare-er side effects is hallucinating, and I actually wonder if she is. Instead of sleeping, she's looking around the living room as though it's acting Very Suspiciously. I turned down the lights and the TV volume, to encourage her to rest, but she just keeps accusing the room of Weirdness.

She turned down a potato chip earlier, which worried me. But just now she ate a hearty amount of Snappy Toms, so I'm feeling a little better. But I don't know how much sleep I'll get tonight. Will continue to rely on light reading (Wodehouse) and light TV (Blackadder, Dr Katz, Poirot) to keep me occupied in my vigil.

"You're allll suspect!"

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia