Thursday, December 30, 2010

She'sa home!

Haley's fever finally went down, and all her tests were clear. They said she still wasn't eating, but suspected it was because she was "terrified" and didn't want to go back in the hospital cage. Poor Haleys. So I ran down to pick her up!

The tech put her in her cage before bringing her out. She was HISS HISS HISS! Then I called her name:

Haaaaaleeeeeey

She turned around and came up to the bars. I let her sniff my fingers, and all was well.


I thought maybe when she came home she'd be spitting mad, but not at all. Other than the loss of dignity, she seems fine and now she just feasted on Snappytoms and medicine. Now she's furiously licking the Bad Hospital Smell off her fur.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia