Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sleep in ALL the spots!!!

Had to take the kittenatude to the vet. I accidentally went too early--thought they said dropoff between 8 and 9, but it was 9-10. So we sat out on the pavement for about 10 minutes. She was shivering! I don't think she was cold, but that street is really noisy at 9 AM, and there's construction. I put my scarf over the cage and babytalked her the whole time. Poor little furball.

The earliest she'll be operated is 11 AM, and then they'll call me to say if it went fine. They'll keep her overnight because it's a more invasive operation than neutering, so they want to keep an eye on the stitches, and keep her from running around.

I was planning to go back to bed til my dentist appt, but I'm not sleepy at the moment. And Haley is enjoying some One and Only Remaining Cat time, alternating between my George Bernard Shaw bag and my lap. I suspect I will see her trying out alll her favourite sleeping spots over the next 24 hours, now that there's no one here to kick her out of them.

Here was Minion last night, getting in her last suck-ahjs.


And here is One and Only Remaining Cat this morning.


No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia