Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Home sweet home

They called me at 6 PM to say that Minion was quiet for awhile, but was acting up again and would be better off at home. I was happy to leap! on the bus and go get my baby. They had her in one of the rooms by herself, because she was rubbing her face raw on the cage--she has two raw marks on her face.

While the tech was trying to give me instructions she was squirming-worming in the tech's arms, so the tech put her down next to the bird cage. Oh my days. "BEST. CAT. TOY. EVAH!" That kept her quiet.

She hadn't eaten since midnight last night, and I had to give her only a small portion in case she was nauseous. Well. She was NOT impressed. Started chewing on her plastic carrier. She's locked up in my bedroom now.

Man it's gonna be hard keeping her from doing anything crazy to her suture (actually the sutures are inside, there's glue holding her skin together on the outside!) You would not guess she just had surgery--bouncing around the room. Except when she tries to jump on the bed, she missed both times, so I put a box in there as a stepstool.

Happy to have my insane kitty home. :-)

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia