Friday, November 12, 2010

My Day - a sleepy but useful one

IN ERRAND NEWS
I woke up early this morning (8 AM!) cause I had a lot on my mind, lots of stuff going on. Got some stuff off my mind, and then Fernando and I headed out to my optometrist appointment. I'm still myopic, but I also have a slight astigmatism which presumably affects me at all times, so in theory I should always wear my glasses. But I warned him that's not likely to happen because they're a headache trigger as I'd explained to him earlier.

I asked what I should look for re finding the right glasses (aside from my own taste--I wanted to get the same style as last time). He's the first optom who told me there are blood vessels by the ears and if the glasses press on them, it can cause headaches. So to look for really wide glasses.

Well! So Fernando helped me search through all the "buy 2 for 1" pairs, and I found two pairs that seemed pretty wide and also light. They weren't what I would have normally picked, but they still suit me. (One pair is peach coloured!) They're off to the lab and I'll model them for you next week.

IN KITTY NEWS
Minion is perfectly on the mend, and back to her troublemaking ways. Glad that operation is over with. Just leaves GP and headache clinic.

IN NANO NEWS
Have you looked at the little calendar on the right? It's insanity! And I'm not even going to write now cause I am slee-pee. Going to take a 11 PM nap or something. Latah!

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia