Friday, November 12, 2010

hair

I think I'm going to keep bleaching my bangs, with a bit of root showing. And I may continue to bleach the ends of my hair, once the blondiness is closer to grown out. So far I'm liking the way the half blond looks, and it would be much easier to upkeep than full blonde.

The bangs are almost all brown, and being on the forehead they get greasiest the fastest. (You may recall I continued bleaching my hair because it would get greasy less fast.) So I get the dreaded stringiness too fast. 



In other news, I'm off to the optometrist tonight. Gonna go early and look at frames. Yay I can watch movies with subtitles again, except on bad headache days!

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia