Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Story of Me in movie-tiiime

I don't watch a lot of movies, but seem to have gone through a phase lately. Here's the ones I remember.

Borrowed:
The Shining
Empire Records
My Dinner With André (rewatched)
That Hamilton Woman

On the planes:
Sex and the City 2
Knight and Day
A-Team (rewatched)
Aurélie Laflamme (watched best parts, already read the book)

On TV at hotel or mum's:
Sex and the City 1 (rewatched while flipping)
Wall Street (rewatched)
Deepa Mehta's Fire (kept telling myself I had to go to sleep, and yet kept watching)
GI Joe
Pineapple Express (rewatched)

TV at home:
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (rewatched)
Made of Honor (quite dumb)

Rented with Fernando:
Me and Orson Welles
Death at a Funeral

Cinema:
Step-mummy and I saw Inception.
Fernando and I saw Social Network tonight. Very good. Probably a good date movie, cause there's lots to talk about after.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia