Saturday, March 20, 2010

mixtape

Well, I changed my song again. I finally decided on Nina Simone's "Ain't Got No/I Got Life" for the playlist of favourite songs of the employees in my department. This song fits the bill even better than my previous choices--it's sung by a woman, it's a song I'll love forevah, but it's also a song that represents me philosophically.

And here is the playlist (I didn't realize you could embed a whole playlist!) it's pretty interesting. I've got a couple new faves now.



[PS - Please no negative comments, should you choose to view The List. I doubt a single one of my employees reads this blog, but in case someone does... sharing favourite songs is actually a sort of vulnerable thing to do.]

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia