Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ghosts of Bloggies Past 8

Prison poetry by Tommy Lee:

The floor has a sticky slime that
Is detriment to body and soul
I spin not in circles but in squares
From the shape of this room


And my description of the best story from the Motley Crue biography:

one day Nikki and Ozzie were by a poolside at a motel, and Ozzie said - oh I don't have any drugs and I want a line. I'm going to snort those ants. And he did. He snorted a line of ants. Then he peed on the ground, and drank it, and turned to Nikki and yelled "Top that Sixx!" Nikki felt he had a reputation to keep so he got up, peed on the ground, and was about to drink it when Ozzie got down and drank it. So Nikki admitted defeat. And always drew comfort from the idea that no matter how fucked up he was, there was always one person in the world more fucked up than him.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia