Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was going to write about how I hate Fall, then realized I wrote the same thing almost exactly a year ago


'Everyone's so happy about Fall being here, but I'm not enjoying it. I don't want shorter days. I don't care about the Crisp Air and Crispy Leaves. I usually at least enjoy that it's the one season you can wear almost 100% of your wardrobe, but when you're working in dress code this means nothing. "Will I wear my black slacks or my black slacks? Woo!" This Fall thing is overrated.' (Oct 9, 2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall is THE BEST!

Summer is too crazy hot and humid = grumpy shitty moods, Winter is crappy and cold and dark and Spring (when it happens) is wet.

I LOVE Autumn, everything about it. The colours, the fashions, the temps, I love how I feel good, not bloated, energized... etc etc etc.

Love fall.

Simone.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia