Thursday, August 6, 2009

Couple things I liked today (in home land)

First three pics are the same house.

Big, view-ish deck.
My grandmother had a big deck on one of the homes she
had when I was growing up. One night my dad and I
slept out there and watched the Northern Lights filling
up the entire sky.

High ceilings--always kinda fun right?
They seem glamorous.

Patio with Adirondak chairs.
My grandfather's patio looked a little like this.

Bright kitchen with a door leading to the deck.
Of course... to get this "oh I casually leave the door open
while preparing a chick pea salad" effect, I'd have to let
the cats out. Which I couldn't. Unless said deck
is fenced in.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia