Friday, May 1, 2009

a day in the life of the catsitter

Today it was warm and sunny, so I took the 10 minute walk to Loblaw's to buy some groceries. I'm not buying groceries to cook with (other than a little pasta), because I don't have all my tools and ingredients here. But I'm concerned about eating some vegetables!

So I tried buying one of those new juices with vegetables hidden in. (Not the V8 brand, some other brand.) Oh my God, it tasted exactly like vomit. Like I'd eaten blueberries and carrots and such, and then puked. I poured it all down the drain. Shiver.

Now I'm back in the little basement corner on my favourite couch. I had sushi while watching The Dollhouse, I finished my taxes, I'm halfway through my laundry, and now I have to pay some bills, and I'm watching Dynasty, and waiting until I can eat some cookies.

OMG Blake is trying to give Krystal a pearl necklace, when she's had a miscarriage and can't have children. Men (or soap writers) are so clueless.

And JR is on his tower of pillows. Dreaming that I will play cat dancer with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG THE DVR THWARTED ME.

I did not watch Dollhouse. I must download it immediately, or risk being spoiled on the Alpha Reveal.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia