Monday, December 29, 2008

teeveeees

Friend Gilby gave me the entire The Office, American version, on dvd for Christmas. (He's the only friend I exchange gifts with... he refuses to stop.) I've barely watched even one episode of the US one, so I have many hours of frolicks to look forward to. I'm going to save it. For, like, next time I'm sick. Or in a depression, or something.

He also gave me a special edition box set of Freaks and Geeks, but I already have the regular edition (also given to me by friends, before we stopped giving presents.) I'm going to exchange it for something else... wee! I like getting DVD gifts, cause I rarely buy them for myself. (As opposed to books and music, which are my biggest extravagance.)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my god, oh my god. *is so jealous*

Kristin said...

Speaking of TV... I'm kinda done with Ugly Betty. It's just not...very interesting to me anymore.

But, yeah, The Office is back to being the best show on television (after a rough last season).

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia