Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life is just one damn PART DEUX

F--- off I'm isolating!
 

Isolating is interesting. I like my new cave!

 The Coussin de pouvoir is safely mine for one day more...

Fernando felt someone should stay up and watch Minion when we got home. He called in sick so he can stay home and watch her, since I had my last career workshop to attend this morning. So I stayed up all night (we got home from the vet around 1 AM) so he could get some sleep before his watch begins. He worked at 7AM, and he does a physically heavy job so he needs to keep hearty and healthy. Whereas I sit on the couch and eat bonbons all day (as he likes to say). And I wasn't sure I could have slept much anyway cause I was feeling so wired earlier at the vet.

Of course now I've been feeling knackered since about 4 AM. It's just hit 7. Also, my daily headache pills knock me out and I finally took those an hour ago, so I am sitting here writing about my cats as a way of staying awake. Anything more passive (TV, reading) and I'll be a goner.

My friend Swiss Girl scolded me for pulling another all-nighter. Hapoo. I really did want to stop doing them, especially since I usually get a bad headache from them. But when the babies get sick... you do what you have to do, right? But if I wasn't doing all-nighters for non-kitty-emergencies then THIS sort of night would be much less common. I am fool.

Oh, there she is, on the move again. Excuse me I must go spy on my cat.

She was having a drinky-poo.

2 comments:

dirtyduck said...

"I'm isolating"
im totally using that! it sounds like she is doing better, keep us updated k?

London Mabel said...

It's a good word, my American Friend said it when I took Minion's Christmas tree away.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia