Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Haley

Haley's just been eating and sleeping all evening. I keep thinking there's something wrong with her. Except... this might just be... what a cat looks like when she isn't being chased by a demon all evening long.

I think this is why I got her a minion in the first place. She looks bored. But what I take for boredom is probably Blissful Solitary Peace and Oneness With the Universe.

I keep worrying she's sick. Except every time I open the fridge she raises her head hopefully, so I don't think she's sick, I think I'm just paranoid.

Run around! Growl! Hiss! Look alive! ...Stop looking like you planted that rubber band and offed your fellow cat!!!

Wicked child.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia