Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy NY

I attended a fun New Years' get-together tonight. Just a low key evening with friends I feel entirely comfy with. And this gaggle of girlfriends are Very Funny.

Here's the pre-evening series of emails... I like how it quickly degenerated:


Maewitch: Ok, so key question - are we doing casual or fancy dress?


Me: There will likely be slacks involved with my ensemble, because I get cold
too easily. But I'll jazzy the rest up. So I'm ready for anything. As for Fernando, you never know which way the wind is blowing... whhoooosh....


Midnightstreet: I'm dressing up. I will be the only one.


Mae: I'll do semi-dressy, Midnight. I'll get the Boy to wear a nice shirt.

Yolgies: I'm wearing sweatpants.



PR: Screw it, I'm not even going to wear pants!


Happy New Year to you all!  :-)  Everyone seemed to have a sick or dying cat this year, so I'm declaring 2011 the Year of the Healthy & Living cat!

2 comments:

dirtyduck said...

"I'm dressing up. I will be the only one."
i dont know why but this was my fav:)

hope you had a fun night:) we ended up at dennys for the last leg of our night. we wore pants.

London Mabel said...

I'm glad you wore pants. As the woman said in Tao of Steve: Just say no to nudity.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia