Monday, January 3, 2011

Haley Recovery

Time for some Haley pics. Here's where she crawled up to nap after she got home from the vet, ate something, and said her little prayers for having escaped the death camp.


In the last couple days I kept finding her totally passed out, dead to the world, recovering. Usually if a cat is napping and I try to take a picture, the small sound of getting out the camera wakes them up. But she didn't stir.


She has a new place to hang out, on the couch right behind my head. But the weird thing is I never realize she's there until I turn around for some reason. I think she's realized there's less chance of Minion harassing her if she sits RIGHT behind The Mahmmy.

I recently reorganized and cleaned out the front closet, where she had made herself a secret sneaky nap spot that Minion couldn't get to. I felt bad having to move it (it was a set of plastic baskets which I needed for something else), so I built her a new hideaway in a box. I taped it up so there's one small entry point--it's the only way to keep Minion out. Haley has finally discovered it, and if I see Minion sitting outside the closet looking Thwarted, I know Hal's in there.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia