Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some comments upon the subject of a Minion


1. Worst Nanowrimo partner ever.

Here is minion sitting on my mousepad, taking pictures of her butt.



She was, of course, sucking my finger. Nombly used to just sit nicely to one side, with the occasional nag for a pet or food. Ernie too. Haley and Sherry always went off and did their own thing. No one ever sucked my finger while sitting in the middle of my laptop.

2. Why do cats look extra cute when their arms are crossed?
3. Just how frikking big is this cat going to be? She's got the longest limbs and tail I've ever seen. Cats apparently stop growing between 6 and 9 months, so, anytime now she should grow into her limbs. Or remain a gazelle-a-cat for the rest of her feline career.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia