Saturday, November 20, 2010

16 804 - We're past the 1/3 mark

That last scene went well. It's nice when you hit a scene that's just right, and then the writing flies. Wee! With a little help from Alicia and Wyclef:



Must be time for a Kitty Picture Break.

This used to be a feather toy. Before winter sets in and I get really lazy, I'll have to make a trip to the pet supply store for more Minion toys.

Here she is TRYING to be a good writing cat. Sitting on her cushion, but you can see in her face she's thinking: How is this more helpful than sucking on your finger??

Here she tries out the Tried and True Classic Cat position--which is when the cat is allowed on your lap, and even allowed on your typing arms, but is not disrupting finger usage.

This evening there's a candle distracting her, which is helping. She's got her cake face on.


Then she lay on the blanket on the floor for awhile (only cat I've owned who liked to sleep on the floor other than in hot weather), and now she's back on the lap staring longingly at the fingers. Maybe if I recite the story and she types... hmm...

2 comments:

Simone said...

I want her. Can I have her?

London Mabel said...

With JR as an accomplice, your house wouldn't be standing at the end of one hour.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia