Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vacation 2010 - Aberdeen Center and other things

The Brother visits my hotel one day. We sit and gossip with the boys.

 Usually each visit I go to one beach-walk with my mum and the Brat Pack, and act as official photographer. Ahh! Papparazzi!

Cool Rock 

Fast Eddie with his aardvark tongue.
 

Sassy, watching over the crew. 

Foster dog: Quinby, Quincy or Q B. 

Foster 2: Baby Cyrus.

They all try to fit on her lap.

 On the last day the boys and I made an outing to Daiso, to get some bentos.

Then we had a bad lunch in the food court. 
 This is the view from the Aberdeen Center's food court.

This store specializes in real looking miniature things.


 And finally, near one entrance to the mall there's a market, with vegetables, meat etc. Keep in mind, this is a fancy looking mall, with a water fountain show that keeps time with bad Muzak. Richmond is largely Asian, which makes it a mysterious and interesting place.

And everyone has a cell phone, so it was hard to find a pay phone to get a cab ride back to my mum's! But I eventually found one, and here we wait for our ride.

And then we took the red-eye home. Here the boys were singing: "Another suitcase in another haaall..." I think they'd had enough of traveling.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia