Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More of my day

I'm back. Usually when I get sick--straight to the throat, so now I've got that Bill-Cosby-tonsils-skit type of throat*, so I think it woke me up. I'm sucking on lozenges until I can try to sleep again.

In Other News...
So I've decided my neighborhood is very safe. I mean, it's in no danger of being overrun by bikers or criminals, because it's already *owned.* There is a skunk ruling this entire block--I've heard him (or her?) giving out the beats, I've seen him nibbling under the garbage skip, and I've twice almost walked into him at night (need to stop walking across the lawn in the dark.) It's comforting to know there's a tough customer like him, marching like a sentinel around my building.



* The skit has child-Bill-Cosby getting his tonsils out, and when the doctor examines him after and asks him to swallow KABOOM!!  It hurts like hell, and he refuses to do anymore swallowing.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia