Monday, October 25, 2010

More Miniontude

Just hangin'. Maxin' and relaxin'.


This is one of those moments where Minion was sitting around, and then -- suddenly! -- "Haley?"

"Let me go The Mahmmy. -- Haley! HALEY!!"

[Squirming out of my hands.] "HAAAALEEEEEYYYYYY!"

This is hard to see, but Minion found a giant box of Premium Plus crackers on a kitchen shelf, pulled the whole box into the livingroom, pulled one of the bags out, and started chowing down.

And an hour later she's sitting next to me on the couch like some little angel.

 "I'm an aaaaaangellllll."

3 comments:

Simone said...

You realise I might kidnap her soon right??

London Mabel said...

She and JR would tear down the house. Then where would you live??

Simone said...

HA HA HA remember the offer to move them in when you cat sit! You might have the time of your life keeping up with them!! :)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia