Monday, October 25, 2010

Sickitude!

I am a sickatude. At first it felt like a light head cold, but I've got body-fatigue too. However the cold med is helping out. I'm working an overnight shift tonight, and I don't think too much will be required of me. The perfect sickatude shift.

Since yesterday I've just been sitting around watching TV and playing my cafe game. I made my fave homemade soup and some herb bread cause I needed warm comforting food, but by the end I was ready to drop flat on the floor and pass out. No energy!

This song and video amuses me. I like the way Luda keeps shooing people away. And of course, I like Nicki Minaj acting crazy. "Better hold onto your teddy. It's nightmare on Elm Street and guess who's playing Freddy!"


Why is "sliding down the pole like a certified stripper" edited out? American song editing always confuses me.

1 comment:

ladada said...

Death to Sickitude! Take care of yourself. Rest and recover ;-)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia