Thursday, October 14, 2010

Curtains, and the Meowee East

Productive day again. I did a bunch of laundry, hung the curtains in the cupboard doorway, hung the livingroom curtains, and changed the ones in the kitchen.

The kitchen ones were a lovely bright yellow, but we've had them over 10 years and they had a million kitty-nail-snags in them. I think the cats liked to bat at bird shadows through them. I hung up some white-with-wee-roses curtains that I had once bought for the livingroom but never used.

Minion enjoying the new couch. She has slept on every section of it today.

Me enjoying the new curtains.

Haley enjoying her new High Ground spot. Haley first came up with her two original high spots, as a way to escape the boys, who were most times too oldy to attempt the jump. But Minion regularly kicks her out of them! Now she's trying to establish a third spot on top of my kitchen shelf.

Uh oh. I think Minion's spotted it. Yesterday I locked Haley into a back room for some aloney-on-her-owney time, and soon after I found Minion sitting on a box outside the room, trying to turn the door handle. "How can I play with my favourite toy when you keep locking it up!"

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia