Sunday, September 5, 2010

It is done.

I finally realized how to give myself an asymmetrical shag haircut. A regular layered cut is easiest to do by tipping your head upside down and cutting in a straight line. So I thought, well, just cut in a diagonal!

It worked perfectly. I decided to go with a longer cut, and I can make it super short on the one side if I want, next time. The problem with a real short cut is you have to part your hair unnaturally really to the side, and I don't know if it would always be flipping back and bugging me.

initial cut

drying

I love the first shower after a haircut--washing your hair goes zoom!

I also gave myself thicker bangs, starting further up my head. We'll see how I like that.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia