Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Return to Meowee East: Everyday cuddles



Banish-ed to the end of the couch again, for offenses against fingertips.
I no longer let Evil Minion suck on my ears, and only give her the pinky once or twice a day. After which I have to fight her off like a zombie attack. I have to kick her off the couch about 10 times before she'll stop trying to assault my digits. I try to not pet her while she's sucking, so that eventually she'll realize there's an ALTERNATIVE to finger sucking, which is sitting on a lap and having a good scratch.


"This is MAH good scratch. F--k off!"


Sitting on the couch with a cat on either side. To paraphrase Morris Day: "Cutie to the left of me. Cutie to the right! It's all about the kitty sandwich tonight!" *


At long last we lock up the kitten and have some "One and Only Remaining Cat" time. (I still call her that when we're all aloney on our owney.)


* Morris Day's character in Purple Rain, when standing at the bar between a couple of hot women: "Sexiness to the left of me, sexiness to the right. It's all about the pimp sandwich tonight!"

3 comments:

Simone said...

soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute

Mimi said...

I finally caught up on the kitty posts. The new kitten..er minion is uber cute. I like her striped markings in calico form. Very pretty. I love how Fernando is looking so non-chalante as she is going to town on his ears.

London Mabel said...

The cuteness hides the eeevil!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia