Monday, July 19, 2010

Scenes from an office - The Potty Mouthed VP

I wasn't present for this scene. A friend recollected it.

Scene: Many many years ago, in a company that no longer exists. Friend in office and overhears the following. Regional manager on speaker-phone conference call with many managers and a VP. Manager X is describing a problem, and it comes to light that his store is receiving the warehouse shipments improperly.

VP - You're receiving the warehouse shipments by scanning?
X - Errrr yes?
VP - You're supposed to receive them in techy-tech mode!! Who else is scanning warehouse shipments?? If I catch anyone scanning warehouse shipments I'll cut off their heads and shit down their throats!!


...True story, my dear reader. True story.

3 comments:

Simone said...

imagine this being your "normal" work environment!

BrotherPaul said...

I think that they were all to scared to ask what "Techy Tech Mode" is..."

London Mabel said...

@paul Well... I didn't want to use the real term.

@Happy W - WTF!! :-( Sadness.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia