Friday, June 4, 2010

Music: Knockout

My favourite song at the moment. Nicky Minaj ("Barbie" as she calls herself) and Lil Wayne are pretty funny together, and I love her tricolour wig.

I like the combo of hiphop and rock, but most people got sick of it really fast (or they got sick of Fred Durst, and therefore the genre) so it didn't survive long. I therefore appreciate artists like K'naan and Lil Wayne who have succeeded in rebooting it.

Fave lyrics:
Cause once you go black, you never go back
And once you go Wayne, everybody else is whack!



There's a party going on across the parking lot. Music doesn't sound very good.

1 comment:

dirtyduck said...

i liked it:) "hey barbie, do you like black guys" lol my fav:)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia