Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inquiring minds want to know

Inspired by Glee, I have a question for you -- what one song expresses how you're feeling lately?

For me it's "Flashdance... What a Feelin'". No, I'm not crying in a steel-filled world; but I'm having trouble staying on top of my writing, and I worry that I don't have the drive needed to at least give me a shot at winning the publishing lottery.


The character Rachel on Glee is practically my hero, because it really is people with that sort of single-mindedness who get places, at least when it comes to art. In the real world, I have SO much admiration for my friend Wai-Yant who I've watched slowly build up a ceramics business over the years--she has talent, but she also works hard.

So? What song is YOU right now?

3 comments:

BrotherPaul said...

Funny how time distorts memory... I seem to remember 'What a Feeling' being a FAST song...

London Mabel said...

Bet you didn't remember Irene Cara being Israeli either!

Twinky said...

I also love rachel! she's in the satge of her life wherein she;s Inquiring Minds Wants To Know about certain things!!!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia