Saturday, March 13, 2010

Scenes from a marriage - a typical scene in the Mabel-Fernando Home

Me (singing Gershwin in fake French accent): Eez madness! To be always sitting around in sadness!! I'll build a stairway to Paradiiise with a new step every daaaay! I'm going to get there at any priiice stand aside I'm on my waaaay!...

[5 minutes later, husband waltzes into the room with calico cat]

Fernando: I'll build a stairway to Haaaleeey with a new paw every daaaay!
me: [the orchestra] doo dooo doo doo dooooo
Fernando: I'm going to get to Haley at any priiiice...
me: doo dooo doo doo dooooo


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys...

ladada said...

We may have to import you to the great western land of Pacifica-beyond-the-rockies. We just don't get entertainment like that around here!

London Mabel said...

We miss you too Sock Monkey. (And ladada.)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia