Saturday, March 13, 2010

Scenes from an apartment: the boys upstairs

Every Saturday I hear the boys upstairs yukking it up like mad. I don't know if they have guests, or it's just the three of them, but they certainly have a Nice Time. One of them has the loudest, craziest laugh. I can hear chairs scraping, and the occasional bang! (which we've been given to understand is two of them practicing their judo.) I can't even hear a tv, and rarely hear music... it's like they're just sitting around talking and making jokes.

Well, they've been my fave upstairs neighbors since we moved here, I must say. One family, years ago, used to yell at their kids all the time. And the last family were the ones who used their washing machine after I expressly asked them not to, thereby flooding my whole kitchen.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia