Thursday, December 31, 2009

Slap hap happy new year!

Just watched The Holiday on tv. It was a bit awkward at first, but then it got quite good. Even made me all teary once or twice. Kate Winslet's a great actor.

Now I'm watching a Vicar of Dibley marathon. This is the first New Year that Fernando and I are spending alone. In past years we either celebrated with Pablo and Delyriam, or with Maewitch and the crew, or Fernando was working. But this holiday season I've had zero plans, zero commitments... Fernando is playing a little Warcraft, then he's going to join me at 11:00. We'll probably rent Julie and Julia, and have some of the sparkling wine my boss gave us.

Sherry's having a little snooze next to me. The Demon Spawn is curled up in a basket looking cute. Ahhh I feel relax-ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We watched Die Hard 2, ate chocolate covered macadamia nuts and sipped a little brandy and/or cranberry cider. Wild wild people that we are.

Probably won't make it until midnight here, but it's midnight and beyond at your place etc.. so Happy New Year to you and Fernando!

Love you
ladada

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia