Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ghosts of Bloggies Past 1

Since I'm re-reading my old blog, I'll post anything funny I find. This is a passage from a web site where you can submit lyrics you heard wrong. (I just like the categories the site gives you to fill in.)


Tears for Fears: Break It Down Again

The real lyrics were:
"Head strong like a horse" and later "Hot tips for the boys"

But I misheard them as:
"I'm hung like a horse" and later "I touch little boys"

The embarassing moment of revelation:
Singing along in the car with my parents

Age when I discovered just how wrong I had been: 25
I think my version is better than the original: Yes
I've convinced others that my version is correct: Yes
I take interesting medications: No
Submitted by Dennis Brennan on 1998-02-28 00:00:00

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia