Sunday, August 2, 2009

the name's the thing

I love a book with a great title. Here are some that I love...

When Christ and His Saints Slept
The Way of All Flesh
Of Human Bondage
Things Fall Apart
The Poisonwood Bible
My Name is Red
A Fine Balance
Three Bags Full
Fall On Your Knees
Thus Was Adonis Murdered
Life, the Universe and Everything

Tennessee Williams was the master:

A Glass Menagerie
The Rose Tattoo
A Streetcar Named Desire
Summer and Smoke
Suddenly Last Summer
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Night of the Iguana
Small Craft Warnings

1 comment:

Sock-Monkey Mr T said...

"The Night of the Iguana"

That was my favourite movie when I was a kid. I also loved the sequel: "The Iguana vs Godzilla!"

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia