Saturday, July 25, 2009

Squeegy for President!

Speaking of monkeys. I thought of this song today. When I was little we had a couple albums of funny country songs, and this was my favourite. My favourite stuffed animal was a monkey named Squeegy Alamonzo--he was very expressive looking, and was voiced by my brother in a baby-lolcat-voice that drove my mother insane.

This was Squeegy's theme song. He used to act it out.

"Nobody dared to meet him in an open press debate
He was nominated by the folks from every state
Yes a monkey was the president, though maybe not the first
And there was peace and harmony throughout the universe."

Now someone needs to make a good video for the song.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia