Thursday, October 9, 2008

The History of Me: in lists

Alright... this idea stolen from some author's web site.

LIKED AS A CHILD, STILL LIKE AS AN ADULT
- dancing & singing
- reading
- humour
- barbies
- cats
- drawing
- stuffed animals
- watching Solid Gold (I would
if it was on!)
- writing stories
- Meatloaf, Abba and ELO
- boys (as friends)
- girl friends
- star wars
- wonder woman
- playing at being a teacher


LIKED AS A CHILD, DON'T LIKE AS AN ADULT
- candy (life savers, fake
cigarettes)
- pretending to smoke
- Love Boat & Fantasy Island
- meat & dairy (well, don’t like
morally)
- being a star (it’s not a goal,
anyway)


DIDN'T LIKE AS A CHILD, LIKE AS AN ADULT
- boys (romantically)
- reading mysteries, sci fi,
fantasy, romance, or
anything trashy (kids
version)
- London (didn’t dislike,
but didn’t lurv as I do
now)
- Tomato sandwiches
- Math
- Bananas
- Artichokes, avocadoes &
other slimey veggies
- Country music

DIDN'T LIKE AS A CHILD, STILL DON'T LIKE AS AN ADULT
- being mean to people
- being bullied
- horror movies
- lying (I was bad at it)
- pretending to like things I
didn’t like so people
would like me
- the cold
- sports
- cleaning my room
- games of any kind
- pineapple

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia