Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cat-itude


Sherry and I. Just hangin'. When I got home from vacation Sherry and Haley were fighting more, but things seem to have settled back to the norm--don't know what Fernando was letting them get away with!

Sherry was the first cat to forgive me for leaving. In fact, he didn't sulk me at all--just came right up and demanded attention and love.

Nombly was less enthusiastic, ready to make me grovel a bit. Fernando is his favourite anyway--they're off playing Warcraft right now.

Haley is the one who gave me the big time shames. She usually sleeps in my room, by my feet or on her cat bed, but that first night she slept in the living room. Before I left Fernando couldn't bend over her, she would growl at him, but now she let's him do whatever he wants. That's good, but when I first returned she rubbed my nose in it. "Oh, Daddy's my new favourite now. Where's Fernando? I wonder what HE is up to."

But after sufficient attention she's back to sleeping at my feet. Still... she's off in the living room now, probably sleeping in her new fave spot, Willy's old cat nest.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia