Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last offline post... possibly incoherent

Ap 15 2:55 AM

I've been working about 12 hours/day for the last few days. They didn't feel like long days. I wasn't stressed or anything--just focused. Looks like I got enough work done throughout the semester to allow me to be quite, quite pleased with the final draft. Thanks to The God who lent me his PC I've been able to run any new stat idea that came to mind. Lending me this computer wasn't just a life saver, it probably made a difference to my final grade! (The paper is graded by 2 profs and they take the average.)

So now I'm sticking in graphs and fiddling with headers and such. There'll be no overnighter, no last minute work in the morning. I'll get downtown early enough to print (and make allowance for printing emergencies), and if I get there early enough I can spend a little time on the picket lines before I leave.

Listening to Kate Bush--I felt she should be with me in these last moments. All three kittenatudes are in the room, in napping solidarity. Fernando's studying Warcraft books in the next room.

Alright... off to finish the last bits. Tootaloo!

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia